Billing Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover) Antrim - 37.5hpw - £23K
* Take the lead in day to day activities within the Billing team under the direction of the Senior Billing Lead, escalating issues where appropriate, and delegating work consistently within the team.
* Ensure delivery of daily tariff billing and monthly contract billing activities.
* Liaise and coordinate activities with third party mail house.
* Assist the Senior Billing Lead with training and development activities for both new and existing team members.
* Demonstrating first class customer care and delivering brand values, answer incoming calls, advising or redirecting as appropriate.
* Administration of complaints process, including preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
* Support the Billing team members with queries and provide assistance to help with the timely resolution of customer complaints.
* Monitor data integrity and accuracy of processed information ensuring the team adheres to internal and external processes.
* Assist the Senior Billing Lead with business improvement initiatives, including the documentation and implementation of new policies and procedures.
* Develop strong relationships with other departments, gaining comprehensive knowledge of the end to end billing and financial processes.
* Assist the Senior Billing Lead in managing the tariff review and AQ process.
* Conduct monthly auditing activities within the Billing team.
* Assist the Credit Control and Revenue Protection Departments with debt recovery and credit management activities.
* Undertake any additional duties as directed by the Senior Billing Lead.