Our client, an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor is now seeking a BIM Engineer in the Connaught area. This is a permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years.
- Support the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead
- Assisting the BIM Lead with production of 2D co-ordination and installation drawings
- Assisting the BIM Lead with 3D elements needed for design and co-ordination
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process
- Working within a team environment help to achieve efficient project delivery
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong trades background coupled with a BIM qualification
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience within a BIM Co-ordination function
- Mechanical or Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role
- Proven ability to lead a team with strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of 'leading edge' engineering projects.
- Work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- Benefit from Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Work with the best.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.