Boning Hall Operatives
Temporary - Permenet
The Client: Our Client is a well established Leading beef exporter in Europe supplying sustainable, high-quality meat products to countries across the globe.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where the duties will include the following:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets.
- Work a shift schedule
- Required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Physical role with lifting and carrying techniques.
- Dressing the slaughtered animal.
- Removing the skin without damaging the carcass.
- Moving the carcasses around the meat areas, without damaging the meat, and putting them on to a production line.
- Using tools such as knives and saws
- Overseeing automated processing equipment.
- Working on an disassembly line
- Other similar activities onsite.
Hours of Work
05.45 - Till production finishes (15.00-16.00)
Monday - Thursday
07.00 - Till Production finishes (16.00-17.00)
- Be physically fit and strong.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Follow the law relating to animal slaughter.
- Have an awareness of food hygiene regulations and health and safety issues
- Must have at least some experience of boning or trimming beef.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry.
- Able to demonstrate good knife skills.
- Good communication and team working skills.
Rate of Pay: £9.50 ( Extra depending on production levels )
Day shift only
Free Car park
Inclusion to Pension Scheme
After 12 weeks - Life Assurance, Loyalty recognition scheme, Employee of the Quarter
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.