Our client, a well established company in its area are seeking to recruit a Book Keeper to join their existing team at their site in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
As the Book Keeper you will be able to:
- Post bank entries cheques, direct debits, lodgements, etc.
- Prepare and post invoices, payroll and general journals.
- Carry out month end reconciliations for banks, debtors, creditors, payroll, vat and control accounts.
- Prepare financial reports on request.
- Compile data for Revenue returns
- Complete other adhoc duties consistent with the proper performance of the above.
The ideal Book Keeper must have
- Previous experience carrying out similar duties
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- Willingness to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts department
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- Excellent salary on offer
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.