|Published||13 days ago|
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Bookkeeper for our client located in Maghera, County L'Derry on a part-time, permanent basis.
Our client, an established solicitors offering advice across Northern Ireland for all members of the public covering everything from, residential conveyance, personal injury and family law. They have a need for a Bookkeeper to join on a part-time basis 3 full days, offering, £23k - £26k (prorata), depending on experience.
This position of Bookkeeper will support and manage the finance function of the practise and support the wider team as required.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Other AdHoc Finance duties as required
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a busy finance environment
- Experience in a legal practise
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar, Legal Bookkeeper role
- Part Qualified or IATI qualified would beneficial but not essential
- Advanced Excel experience
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- AdHoc finance experience
What's in it for you:
- £22k - £26k (prorata) depending on experience
- 3 full days (client is flexible with hours and days)
- Friendly Environment
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Katrina Marron on 028 25642699 or email katrina.marron@ staffline.co.uk