|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Published||14 days ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
- Accurately process invoices, credits, supplier reconciliations, supplier statements, supplier payments within agreed procedures and timescales using Sage 50 Cloud
- Resolve discrepancies in a timely and professional manner.
- Run weekly sales, stock control & financial reports for onward communication.
- Management of weekly wages using Sage Payroll (in absence of Office Manager)
- Maintain appropriate spreadsheets to assist with data collection.
- Reception duties to include answering the telephone, filing, greeting visitors.
- Organisation of transport for product sales
- Ensure sufficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including production, sales and marketing, general office and senior management/directors.
- Promote good equal opportunity practice.
- At least 1 years' experience of computerised accounting systems (Sage accounts preferred) and Microsoft Office software.
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Able to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Flexible, co-operative, team player.
- Professional integrity and an ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Able to communicate effectively and accurately both verbally and in writing.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise and pleasant manner both on the telephone and face to face.