Our client based in Greysteel, Co L'Derry are looking to recruit for a PERMANENT BOOK KEEPER.
To join there established Finance team, the successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller. This role offers an opportunity to grow and develop within an established local company. The Salary is very compeitive and experience in a similar role is essntial.
Are you looking for a new role in 2023, where you can be part of strong team to achieve financial results then this is indeed the position for you!
Key Responsibilities (not limited to).
- Daily financial processing and reconciliation into General ledger.
- Processing of Sales Ledger e.g., processing invoices, posting debit /credits and stock adjustments, cash receipts, lodgements.
- Processing Purchase Ledger e.g., Purchase Order and Invoice Processing, Supplier statement runs, stock reconciliation and payment of supplier accounts.
- Providing back up support to the Finance Team.
- Assisting with Bank Reconciliation, VAT Returns and PAYE
- Assisting with preparation for Year-end Audit.
- Providing administrative support as requested by Management and Directors
Key Experience, Skills and Attributes required:
- A minimum of two years' Experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ambitious attitude and excellent communication skills
- An understanding and appreciation for the importance of prioritising workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Location: Head Office, Greysteel Hours of work 9.00am to 5.30pm (One-hour lunch break unpaid)
Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings when operationally required.
£22500-£25000 dependent on experience.
To find out more about this role or any of our new permanent positions please call Katrina Marron 028 25 642699. We look foward to hearing from you!