- Previous Bookkeeping experience, preferably within the Legal Sector
- Strong computer skills, ideally with experience of SAGE Accounts.
- Exceptional organisation skills with a 'can-do' attitude
- Be capable of handling pressure in a fast moving environment
BOOKKEEPER, LIMAVADY, PART TIME
Our client is a reputable Solicitors practice based in Limavady. We are working on their behalf to source an experienced Bookkeeper for a permanent, part time position.
This is an essential role within the practice as you will be providing pivotal accounts support to the Solicitor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Billing clients
- Processing invoices
- Inter account transactions
- Production of Financial Reports for management
- Bank reconciliations
- General data entry
This is a Permanent, part time position where you will be expected to work around 18 hours per week.
If you would like more information please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.