Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus pension and holidays
This local architect has been specialising in historical conservation projects across the UK for the past 30 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Bookkeeper to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper to gain experience in this established firm
Responsible for the efficient running of the day to day financials and front of house admin and reception duties:
- Management & payment of subcontractor invoices
- Processing of head office invoices to accounts system as required.
- Raising Sales invoices to clients
- invoicing, credit control, VAT, bank reconciliation
- Posting of monthly payroll Journals as required.
- Preparation of bank lodgements, recording and allocating receipts and payments
- Journal preparations and posting to an accounting system.
- Administration of petty cash and posting to ledgers.
- Administration of quarterly VAT Returns
- Attend meetings as required by management
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments
- General reception duties including telephone answering, post-processing.
- Preparation of Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- Making staff travel arrangements.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a similar role within a busy finance department
- 2 years experience working in a busy office environment.
- The successful candidate will have experience within an all-round accounts role, strong working knowledge of accountancy systems including Sage Line 50, ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.