Bookkeeper | Part-time | Dublin North
Bookkeeper | Malahide | Temp (3 months) | €30-35k DOE
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper on behalf of our client, who are in the horticulture trade. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established, dynamic and fun team.
The role will be offered on a part-time temporary basis initially but there is scope for the role to become permanent after 3 months. Suggested hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm (24 hours), however there is flexibility on this.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of all invoicing and PO's
- Matching purchasse orders and inputting purchase invoices
- Data entry on Excel
- Supporting the finance department with day to day queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 3-4 years similar experience in an accounts/finance role
- Proficiency in MS Office and very strong Excel experience is essential
- Capable of working independently in a quiet office environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Competitive salary, within the region of €15-17 p/hour DOE
- Part-time hours (24 hours per week)
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to extend contract after initial 3 months
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.