BOOKKEEPER/ OFFICE MANAGER| SANTRY | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Santry are searching for an experienced Bookkeeper/ Office Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper who is part qualified and has experience of using Sage Systems to take the next step in their career and join an expanding company.
You will be responsible for supporting Senior Management with bookkeeping duties as well as managing the office.
- Daily duties include Invoicing, new account set up, accounts payable and receivable
- Accounts to trial balance
- Reconciling supplier statements and setting up payments on bank at month-end ensuring all payment deadlines are met
- Manual Invoicing & uploading to various portals as per specific customer's requirements
- Verifying the integrity of invoices/goods received, reporting shortages and chasing credit notes
- Complete VAT Returns
- Producing a set of management accounts
- IATI Qualification is a distinct advantage or part qualification with 2 years minimum finance experience
- Be proficient with SAP and Excel and Sage systems
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.