Job title: Branch Manager
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join our team in Walkinstown. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Branch Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Walkinstown branch. They will assume responsibility for team and personal sales delivery within their assigned area and manage and enhance operational performance by driving growth in line with Company strategy.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Deliver to achieve and exceed sales and client targets in the performance and general sales activity of the branch.
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees in line with agreed fee matrix.
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analysis of key reports.
- Input into profit and loss account including gross profit / cost control and net profit management.
- Assist the creation of the annual budget plan and delivery of same in the Commercial Desk.
- Ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
People & Performance Management
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings reviewing business in process pipeline, financial pipeline, interview pipeline and weekly GP delivery.
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members.
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle.
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators. Agree and deliver continuous professional development and effective PDP programmes for team.
- Ensure operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met and adherence to best practice recruitment methodology, quality and candidate standards.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure Branch Quality Audits are completed and up to date monthly.
- Demonstrable track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, with a proven track record of exceeding GP and NP targets.
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Second level qualifications e.g. leaving certificate or 'A' Level, GNVQ equivalent
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp recruitment divisions across multiple sectors.
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills with demonstrable experience in successfully building high achieving recruitment team.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
Benefits (incl.Health Care & Pension)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 12th of February 2021 at noon.