Job title: Branch Manager
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. Staffline is an established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, plus an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join our team in Walkinstown. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Branch Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Walkinstown branch. They will assume responsibility for team and personal sales delivery within their assigned area and manage and enhance operational performance by driving growth in line with Company strategy.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Deliver to achieve and exceed sales and client targets in the performance and general sales activity of the branch
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees in line with agreed fee matrix
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analysis of key reports
- Input into profit and loss account including gross profit / cost control and net profit management
- Assist the creation of the annual budget plan and delivery of same in the Commercial Desk
- Ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss
People & Performance Management
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings reviewing business in process pipeline, financial pipeline, interview pipeline and weekly GP delivery
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators. Agree and deliver continuous professional development and effective PDP programmes for team
- Ensure operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met and adherence to best practice recruitment methodology, quality and candidate standards
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Ensure Branch Quality Audits are completed and up to date monthly
- Demonstrable track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, with a proven track record of exceeding GP and NP targets
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen
- Second level qualifications e.g. leaving certificate or 'A' Level, GNVQ equivalent
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp recruitment divisions across multiple sectors
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills with demonstrable experience in successfully building high achieving recruitment team
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI
- Competitive base salary & Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme (€75K-€80K OTE)
- Attractive enhanced holidays of 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits (Company Pension scheme, Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus, Life Assurance, Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 4pm.