Job title: Branch Manager
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 corporate employees.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients and the Company's continued growth and expansion, we will soon be opening a new branch in Limercick and are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager. Join our highly motivated and award winning team and receive a one off onboarding bonus payment of €1,000 after one month in post. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The Branch Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of our new branch in Limerick. They will assume responsibility for team and personal sales delivery within their assigned area, manage and enhance operational performance by driving growth in line with Company strategy.
Specifically, the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Deliver to achieve and exceed sales and client targets in the performance and general sales activity of the branch.
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees in line with agreed fee matrix.
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analysis of key reports.
- Input into profit and loss account including gross profit / cost control and net profit management.
- Assist the creation of the annual budget plan and delivery of same in the Commercial Desk.
- Ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
People & Performance Management
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings reviewing business in process pipeline, financial pipeline, interview pipeline and weekly GP delivery.
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members.
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle.
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met and adherence to best practice recruitment methodology, quality and candidate standards.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure Branch Quality Audits are completed and up to date monthly.
- Demonstrable track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, with a proven track record of exceeding GP and NP targets.
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Second level qualifications e.g. leaving certificate or 'A' Level, GNVQ equivalent
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp/perm recruitment divisions across multiple sectors.
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills with demonstrable experience in successfully building high achieving recruitment team.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
- Competitive base salary & Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme OTE €80K
- 30 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add family
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity
- Annual recognition Awards
- Recognised industry Qualification (NRF)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below.