Branch Sales Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Branch Sales Representative on behalf of a leading Builders Merchant. The Branch Sales Representative will be responsible for the total business performance of assigned branch accounts and general sales support to BDM - ex stock deliveries and orders, general quotes, physical stock checks etc. also face-face selling in branch calling trade.
- Sales - meet and exceed overall Revenue targets - Self and Team
- Gross Margin improvement - drive across Customer and Product mix
- GP Contribution - meet and exceed budget and continually seek improvement
- P&L Cost control - review monthly - controlling costs and bad debt
- Pricing Controls - Support pricing enhancement and discounting controls
- Credits and returns - analyse and identify root cause - reducing impact
- Quotations - conversion and outstanding - maximising effort of team
- Accurate use of CRM, Babbage and other digital tools to identify opportunities and record activity
- High engagement with all Key suppliers
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience of working in a similar sales environment
- Able to demonstrate good working knowledge of general building, hardware and timber products and their application
- Experience of dealing with customers on the phone to achieve sales targets
- Experience of working in a sales and customer focused environment
- Develop a positive ongoing working relationship with new and existing customers
- Able to identify additional sales opportunities
- Evidence of well developed people skills
- Able to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Able to deal with customers issues/problems in a polite and courteous manner
- Good general IT knowledge
- Sales experience within timber and building materials
- Experience of current computerised quotation/order taking system
The successful Branch Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Branch Sales Representative role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.