Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Brand Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Brand Manager will be involved from the concept stage of the process right through to bringing products to market.
- Create the marketing strategy to determine and deliver the company's overall marketing plans and strategic brand direction.
- Continuously review the strategy to ensure the company's marketing needs, direction and priorities.
- In conjunction with the Directors, create the aims and objectives for the marketing team and ensure delivery of such objectives.
- Set and manage the overall marketing budget to incorporate budgets for marketing activities within each brand. Ensure delivery of marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Set the marketing direction for each brand and lead projects from conception through to market launch and analysis.
- Continually devise new, creative concepts and ideas to present marketing material for product re-launch to ensure brand awareness customer and loyalty.
- Carry out sales analysis of each brand to analyse promotional effectiveness and report to Directors accordingly.
- Provide direction and leadership to Marketing team while managing the work priorities and delivery of targets and objectives set.
- Production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional material and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management.
- Copy writing & proof reading of all marketing literature, brochures, press releases, editorials.
- Website development, content management, updating social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors and reporting on findings and on market trends i.e. interior design trends and colours and feedback to the marketing department accordingly.
- Collate and report on competitor information, specifically on new products.
- Plan and co-ordinate exhibitions and trade shows.
- Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
- Liaise with Sales teams in relation to any marketing / promotional issues arising from customer visits.
- Compile Customer Service and product training presentations for Sales teams for new products and product updates.
- Carry out customer requests for marketing information as required.
- Liaise with internal departments on all aspects of marketing requirements.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 year's commercial Brand Management within FMCG environment
- Experience of leading branding projects from conception through to market launch and analysis
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple brands
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects
- People Management
- Degree qualification in related subject
- GCSE at grades C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Background in interiors or soft furnishings
- Use of Adobe Illustrator or design packages
The successful Brand Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience .
The Brand Manager role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.