Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of LED lighting for a Brand Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Design and implement a structured development plan
- Build customer relationships to identify new product opportunities
- Collect and analyse all data which measures product performance and take agreed action to ensure maximisation of sales and contribution
- Price benchmarking against the market to assess competitiveness
- Develop relationships with suppliers and ensure they understand and meet company requirements
- Increase brand awareness through regular sales contact with sales team, presenting updates, gathering feedback
- Developing new and existing product ranges
- Regularly undertake product and supplier reviews
- Develop communication plans (PR, editorials) for internal and external use
- Work closely with Procurement to help maximise stock turn through regular review meetings on product flow, availability, packaging, warranty issues and stock cleanses
- Be the first point of contact for brands within the business
- Deliver sales and contribution targets
- Deliver Supplier marketing and communication plans
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Marketing or business related degree
- Commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Project planning capability
- Experience working within electrical industry
- Experience working within a trade/distribution environment
The successful Brand Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Brand Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.