Do you want to work with one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies?
Our client is a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer construction, facilities management and frontline public services.
They are currently recruiting for a Building Maintenance Manager to work within a local Public body in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh.
As a Building Maintenance Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure work is undertaken as required by the Contract, efficiently and to good standard of quality.
- Management of subcontractors
- Development of survey plans and programmes.
- Ensuring all survey items and works completed are logged on the system in line with Contract requirements.
- Development and agreement of work packages and programmes.
- Review of reports and ensuring all actions are complete within the Contract SLA timeframes.
- Auditing work standards.
- Development and agreement of procedures to complete the project
- Completion/auditing of all required procedural paperwork
- Following of a project programme and reporting of updates/changes
- Attend Tool Box talks with Supervisor and attend all other training as determined by the Company.
Requirements of the Building Maintenance Manager:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within Construction
- Ability to delegate work to tradesmen
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Can communicate clearly and effectively - ensuring instructions are followed through
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm (flexibility will be required)
- £14 - £15 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.