Building Materials Sales Representative
|Salary||€43000 - €48000 per annum + car, bonus, expanses, pension|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a Sales Representative based in North Dublin.
Purpose of the Role
As Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating building material sales, managing customer relationships and construction related activity with key customers within a geographical area to achieve company objectives.
- Engage key strategic customers and potential contractors in-line with customer relationship management framework guidelines and technical offerings to build strong relationships to gain maximum market advantage.
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Preparing Account Plans to meet sales targets and maintain or develop the relationship with his/her Customers
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to as per customer contract
- To be responsible for the commercial management of project management activity. Working collaboratively to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment achieved from technical resource and project specifications.
- To be responsible for achievement of debt management within area of responsibility
- At least two years' proven building materials sales experience within the construction industry i.e. similar role in a builders merchants or construction related company and or B to B selling in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of all building material products, existing and upcoming products
- Proven experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
- Third level qualification in construction or business related discipline is highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong sales skills and negotiation skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Target driven with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- A positive attitude