Building Sales Co-ordinator Role
We are recruiting for a Building Sales Co-ordinator to join the sales department for one of our clients based just outside Ballymena.
The purpose of the role is to operate as part of a team through maximizing the sale of precast concrete products in accordance with company standards and targets, providing excellent customer service, maintaining sales administration duties and also providing support to other departments as required.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Co-ordinate the Building Sales team, providing excellent customer service over the phone and despatch counter, dealing with enquiries and converting to orders to achieve the team's order intake target.
- Co-ordinate the activities to optimise market opportunity, pro-active selling, sales targets with margins/ discounts. Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- organise site visits in conjunction with the despatch and installation functions.
- Oversee the transport function and liaising with production planners to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Ensure that building enquiries are recorded and followed up in accordance with the company procedure.
- To operate the company's accounts package efficiently and accurately, providing the necessary documents to enable production and despatch functions to operate effectively.
- Ensuring the relevant paperwork is processed in accordance with ISO when an order has been received.
- Adhere to company health and safety policies.
- Call out on sites, and / or visit customers, as and when required.
- Train and develop team in effective selling techniques
- Any other duties within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the head of commercial, building and planning co-ordinator.
- Proven experience and strong ability in customer service
- Strong capability to deal professionally with customers/ clients
- Driven individual with a strong interest in the building/ construction industry
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in a sales administration role, including use of Mathematics, English and computer skills
- Good organisational, time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Confident in using computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Full clean driving licence.
- Product knowledge of precast building products
- Previous experience with Sales Logix, Crystal or Sage packages
- An understanding of business operations
- Experience in meeting KPI's and targets
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Flexibility is required to work additional hours on occasion as needed. The dispatch office opens from 7.30am- you may be required to start at this time on a rota basis with the Building / Planning / Transport team.
- On site car parking
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employee of the month
- AXA insurance discount
- £25k but negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.