Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bus Shelter Construction Operative to join an multinational company expanding its team in Ireland. This is a great opportunity for anyone with some construction experience to join a major player.
- Installation of bus shelter foundation jigs for new builds.
- Installation of bus shelter seating in existing plant.
- Working on new shelter builds if and when required.
- Maintenance duties on sites as assigned.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as needed.
Hours of Work:
- 8am to 5pm. Monday to Friday (some flexibility required)
- The candidate will ideally have some experience working in a construction environment. There will be a requirement to use power tools so knowledge of this will be a benefit.
- They will be able to work unsupervised using their own initiative and will have the ability to make decisions to get the tasks completed as required.
- They will be able to implement all on site safety requirements sometimes whilst working alongside a third party.
- Full clean Driving license.
- Valid Safe pass cert (Desirable).
- Van driving (provided).
- 30k DOE
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.