Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting a business administrator for our client who is an established general engineering company located in Ardrahan, Co. Galway.
Our client is a fast paced, multi-industry business that specialises in fabrication and machining in the industrial, structural steel and renewable energy sectors in Ireland and abroad.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced business administrator. They must be self motivated, able to work on their own initiative and capable of working to tight deadlines when required.
- Job Tracking and Quality management to ISO 9001 and CE Standards
- Customer Account Management
- Basic pricing, quantity surveying and cost evaluation reporting
- Material ordering and Inventory Management
- Basic book keeping
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- 3-5 years experience, preferably within a construction/engineering administration environment but not essential
- Third level qualification in any of the following: Business Admin, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Quality Control OR substantial relevant working experience
- Experience with ISO 9001 and CE Standards
- Strong Organisational and Communication Skills
- Experience with streamlining processes and financial controls
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary: €30,000-€40,000
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Katie Kilbane in the Galway Branch.