Business Administrator, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Business Administrator on a Temporary to Permanent basis on behalf of their client a leading healthcare supply chain company based in East Belfast.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
Salary: up to £22,000 dependant on experience
- A minimum of one years' experience in office administration.
- Raising supplier claims/invoices for business activities,
- Use of Excel to update and create spreadsheets, (including use of VLOOKUP/Pivot etc.)
- Minimum of one year's experience of using a MI/ERP system to retrieve and manipulate data with the aim to generate reports and statistical information.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective communication skills (verbally and in writing).
- Effective organisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to review and interpret information and maintain attention to detail
- Experience of effectively dealing with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience of using ERP systems to input, retrieve and manipulate data and generate reports and basic statistical information.
- A minimum of two years' experience in an administration role, in an office environment.
- Finance experience would be a plus
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL