Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Experienced Business Analyst for our Semi State client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT Portfolio and Engagement, People and Information Team.
Our Client is an IT intensive business, and operates a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. The critical nature of the work they do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity to hone your skills and knowledge as a Business Analyst in their expanding IT Business Analysis team.
You will be joining a team responsible for the development and maintenance of their mission critical applications. You will be responsible for working with the business teams to analyse, develop and build agreement on business and functional requirements. This is a cross functional, group wide role and requires an ability to collaborate with colleagues across the organisation and to generate consensus with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Working closely with our clients business change teams and business subject matter experts to ensure that the solutions meet detailed requirements.
- You will work on gathering information from key stakeholders and experts across our clients business, translating complex business requirements to specifications.
- Working on the development of business cases and proposals
- Preparing and leading formal requirements gathering sessions and workshops
- Identifying potential risks, gaps and issues whilst also facilitating requirements prioritisation and enabling the business to make effective decisions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business or IT.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a business analyst role
- Experience developing business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off, complying with required methodologies and governance processes.
- Experience of managing stakeholders, determining and documenting requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of energy sector information technology solutions will be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €45,000 - €50,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.