£30,000 to £35,000
An excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a leading sports technology company based in their Belfast offices. The Business Analyst will contribute to a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for new development, feature additions, maintenance and support of the platform. Main duties will include:
- Working closely with the Product Owner to maintain a product backlog aligned to the product vision and strategy
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Working with existing and new customers on finding software solutions to their business problems.
- Working with third party companies to identify integration activities and ensure their delivery.
- Involvement in root cause analysis and tracking defect resolution to completion.
- Participating in planning, communication and retrospective meetings where needed.
- Working with technology teams throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure products and features are built to a high standard and that quality standards are met.
- Identification of risks with timely escalation.
- Experience in a similar position as an analyst
- Strong organisational skills and a positive, proactive approach and attitude.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care