Business Analyst | Banking
Business Analysts, Banking
May facilitate working from home dependant on business needs
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking organisation. This is a contract opportunity on a transformational project within the Remediation division.
This will include working on system & data migration, implementations, data cleanse and go live activity.
Key elements of role will include:
- Co-Ordinating directly with the business and project teams to understand the developed processes to be embedded
- Supporting the wider team in creating and delivering quality training documentation/roll out
- Supporting Implementation phases (Dry runs and Go Live)
- Defect/Triage management
- Post Implementation technical support
- Microsoft Products (Excel/PowerPoint)
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3rd level qualification OR previous work experience in project environment ideally in relevant business analyst role OR detailed working knowledge of a Financial Services business operation and procedures
- Experience in analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience working in a Project based environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including ability to work as part of a team and proactively engage in all team meetings/discussions
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
This role initially is expected to be offered for 6 months on either a PAYE or Umbrella basis.
Please apply by sending your CV via the link.