Business Analyst, Tech and Data Migration
Technical Business Analysts, Banking
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking organisation. This is a contract opportunity on a transformational project within the Remediation division.
This will include working on system & data migration, implementations, data cleanse and go live activity.
- Work with subject matter experts to evaluate problems and design potential solutions.
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective solutions
- Produce robust and timely reporting to the project manager / senior analyst against the project plan and budget, including status reports, RAID logs, budget report, etc
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent work streams/projects
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3rd level qualification OR previous work experience in project environment ideally in relevant business analyst role OR detailed working knowledge of a Financial Services business operation and procedures
- Experience in analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience working in a Project based environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including ability to work as part of a team and proactively engage in all team meetings/discussions
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
This role initially is expected to be offered for 6 months on either a PAYE or Umbrella basis.
Please apply by sending your CV via the link.