Business Continuity Partner
Temporary Business Continuity Partner required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months pending review
NI Water currently operates a paper based business continuity regime with 16 business continuity plans covering critical areas of the organisation. Business Continuity Management software has been purchased and an implementation plan agreed with the software provider. The successful applicant will be responsible for implementation of the software in line with the implementation plan. Duties include:
- Further developing the implementation plan to timetable in specific activities throughout the life of the project i.e. 3 months;
- Making decisions about the best data sources to import into the system - there will be limited data sources to choose between;
- Engaging with other areas of the business to obtain data required;
- Engaging with business continuity champions to seek feedback on the new system;
- Delivering training to business continuity champions on use of the system
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in either governance, risk or business continuity management
- Demonstrable experience in information processing, report writing, audit, process mapping
- At least three years' experience in implementing business wide software (this should include at least three separate implementation projects)
- Experience of delivering training to key users
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.