Business Continuity Partner
Temporary Business Continuity Partner required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Coordinating Executive Committee and Board papers to ensure Board / EC receive relevant and timely information
- Maintaining the NIW Governance Structure and Assurance Framework and advise on compliance with same
- Monitor the work of updating new and revised Policies and challenge any content with management
- Development of good governance and internal control policies
- Provide advice / recommendations to Senior Managers in relation to the above
- When requested to do so to support the management of Escalation Policy reports and updating the corporate risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Liaise with software provider and business continuity champions to implement and manage a business continuity management (BCM) software, providing the necessary training and awareness for an effective implementation
- Manage the management and continuous improvement of NI Water's BCM, ensuring its policy, strategy, BCM plans and testing cycles are updated within agreed timelines
- Maintain and improve the Business Continuity Policy and Business Continuity Strategy, Business Continuity Plans and relevant Terms of Reference, to reflect the changes as necessary on a timely basis
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in either governance, risk or business continuity management
- Demonstrable experience in information processing, report writing, audit, process mapping
- At least three years' experience in implementing business wide software (this should include at least three separate implementation projects)
- Experience of delivering training to key users
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.