Business Developer (6 Month Contract)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Developer on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking company, promoting market leading brands. The Business Developer will have a working knowledge of the Off-Trade environment, have a strong customer focus and the ability to build rapport with account decision-makers. The role Involves extensive travel primarily focusing on Tyrone, Fermanagh and part of Armagh.
- Completion of account visits as per daily Journey Plan.
- Ensure high levels of call compliance across your total account base.
- Ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for our key brands across your region.
- Build strong trading relationships within all accounts.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of your territory.
- Ensure distribution of brands within all accounts.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call file across the region.
- Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives.
- Introduce new products to accounts.
- Maximise facings within all key areas instore.
- Placement and management of coolers and stands.
- Display building for all brands during key trading periods.
- Placement of Point of Sale material in appropriate accounts.
- Completion of brand audits in 100% of calls.
- Report any competitor activity deemed relevant.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong customer and teamwork focus
- Ability to work to your own initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and team members
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Experience of working in Field sales is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence
The successful Business Developer will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 depending on experience plus car, bonus and phone.
The Business Developer role will be covering Tyrone, Fermanagh and part of Armagh.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.