Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Developer on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking company, promoting market leading brands. The Business Developer will be responsible for the effective implementation of both long-term and short-term sales drivers across the full brand portfolio.
- Completion of account visits as per daily Journey Plan.
- Ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for key brands across your region.
- Build strong trading relationships within all accounts.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of your territory.
- Ensure distribution of brands within all accounts.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call file across the region.
- Manage order capture, promotional builds and customer relationships within the Wholesale Channel.
- Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives.
- Introduce new products to accounts.
- Maximise facings within all key areas in-store.
- Placement and management of coolers and stands.
- Display building for all brands during key trading periods.
- Placement of Point of Sale material in appropriate accounts.
- Completion of brand audits in 100% of calls.
- Report any competitor activity deemed relevant.
- Any other duties which role may involve.
- FMCG experience preferably in retail.
- Adhere to all company standards.
- Engage in clear and respectful communication with colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility in your hours of work as required.
- Partake and engage in training periodically.
- Must be eligible to drive in the Island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
The successful Business Developer will enjoy a competitive depending on experience plus car, bonus, phone and laptop.
The Business Developer role will be covering Belfast and North Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.