Business Development and Marketing Manager
Business Development and Marketing Manager (12 Month Contract)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting a Business Development and Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading law firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development and Marketing Manager will work closely with the wider UK team to build business and reputation in Northern Ireland. The Business Development and Marketing Manager will support across the full marketing mix of activities to deliver the firm's business development and marketing plan.
- Work with the lead partner in Northern Ireland to deliver strategic plans and client development initiatives.
- Design and deliver campaigns that demonstrate company's legal and sector knowledge across all channels in Northern Ireland.
- Own the Northern Ireland marketing plan, working with the wider UK team to deliver creative and relevant activities across the full marketing mix.
- Oversee the delivery of client events from seminars to conferences.
- Support the wider business development team in planning, delivering and following up on marketing and sales activities in Northern Ireland.
- Work with the partners and the wider business development team to deliver business winning client proposals.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 5 years professional services or B2B business development and marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgement, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent copy editing skills with an understanding of the need to adapt style for different audiences
- Experience and confidence in using digital platforms would be beneficial although not essential
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness
- A strong attention to detail and an ability to manage work to tight deadlines
The successful Business Development and Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 38,000 depending on experience.
The Business Development and Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland