Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading software company. Working within the Education division, this role requires a results-focussed and forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude; expected to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to help achieve the division's strategic goals. The Business Development Executive will focus is the acquisition of new customers for the Higher Education division.
* Identify and close direct sales opportunities.
* Pipeline creation, management and accurate forecasting.
* Proactive lead generation, conduct sales calls, webinars and sales visits.
* Prepare proposals, follow up and close sales.
* Attend events and exhibitions to promote company and actively network.
* Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
* Work with the marketing team to promote company.
* Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position company's products effectively.
* Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system.
* Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3 years B2B sales experience OR 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline
* Full Clean UK Driving License
* Willing to travel throughout the UK
* Demonstrable track record of prospecting leads and converting into opportunities/sales
* Experience in presentation and interpersonal skills in person, online and by telephone
* Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude.
* Possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation.
* Organised, thorough and dependable.
* Keen to learn in a fast moving environment.
* Ability to take initiative when required.
* Experience of the Higher Education and Assistive Technology industry
* Knowledge of operating in a SaaS business environment
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong Business Acumen
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in County Antrim and will involve travel throughout the UK.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland