Business Development Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading park management and booking systems provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a company that is experiencing an exciting period of strong growth within their sector.
The Business Development Executive role is to identify and contact campsites and holiday parks across the UK and Ireland with the primary objective of selling the software solution. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating sales, undertaking a variety of lead generation activities to achieve set objectives.
- Proactive outbound telephone prospecting to introduce and sell brand
- Schedule, carry out and follow up on product demonstrations and trials
- Contact inbound leads and convert them to customers
- Follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Research the target market to identify new campsites and holiday parks to target
- Record and report on key information found out through prospect/customer conversations such as competitor activity, industry trends and product improvements required
- Account management of existing customer base
- Assist with customer support queries
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Update, monitor and extend the CRM database to ensure prospect and customer data is accurate and up to date
- Represent Company at trade shows and events
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Track record of achieving KPI's and targets
- An ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Motivation for sales and exceeding targets
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
- Experience in lead generation and business development
- Experience using a CRM database
- Presentation skills
- Driving licence
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.