Business Development Executive
The Client: A family owned and directed Company creating innovative window covering solutions for the window blind trade.
Hours of work: Mon to Thu 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 4pm
This is a tele-sales role focused on increasing sales, generating new business within Company's existing customer base. The Business Development Executive will promote the Company's products and pricing structures, working to monthly revenue and call time targets.
The successful candidate will be provided with training opportunities and ongoing support to achieve full potential in the role.
- Achieve call target dials and talk times by contacting relevant customers to convert on pre identified product targets
- Record outcomes daily, sending weekly summaries to the sales analyst who will report on conversion and new business revenue sales.
- Ensure all productivity and performance KPI's are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
- Use existing product scripts and follow specific processes to achieve product conversion targets
- Proactively prospect for new customer accounts
- Liaise daily with your associated ASM, sharing information on product discussions / pricing for customers within the area
- Assist with customer head office visits and be able to attend occasional field visits with Area Sales Manager.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Ensure telephone manner is professional on all sales calls
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
- GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English & Maths
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar telesales role
- Demonstrable experience in a telesales or business development role
- Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Good level of computer literacy, including experience in the use of Microsoft packages/ computer databases
- Ability to retain product knowledge to a high standard
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent administration skills
- Professional attitude to work
- Educated to A-Level standard or above or equivalent.
- Experience of working within an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Salary: £21k - £23k per annum + sales/performance bonus (up to £600 per month)
- 32 days annual leave with additional for long service
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.