Business Development Executive
The Client: A dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn dedicated in supplying high quality products to new builds and the construction industry.
Hours of work: Mon to Fri, 8am-4pm.
- Communicating confidently with new and existing customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Liaising with customers via telephone or on a face-to-face basis, establishing their exact requirements.
- Managing customer accounts and acting as their first point of contact.
- Generating awareness around our products and services and our ability to carry out bespoke works.
- Liaising with the production team to ensure orders are accurately fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Producing accurate customer cost proposals from our price lists.
- Carrying out site surveys and accurate measurements.
- Ensuring all customer records and notes are updated correctly on our CRM system.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase sales and enhance the customer experience.
- Providing professional after-sales support.
- Providing detailed handwritten or computerised working drawings for manufacturing.
- Processing sales orders and dealing with all associated administration.
- Maintaining knowledge about industry trends with a clear understanding of our customer requirements
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar sales focused role preferable.
- At least 3 years' experience of the construction industry and a clear understanding of building construction, from housing to larger scale construction projects.
- Strong degree of PC literacy with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is Calibri (Body) essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Experience of achieving sales targets would be an advantage.
- The candidate should be able to read general arrangement (GA) construction drawings.
- Ability to demonstrate how you will meet the mobility requirements of this post.
- 33 days annual leave
- Perks discount on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
- On site gym open from 06:00
- Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Free tea and coffee in our canteen and discounted rates at on site coffee dock
- No weekend or shift working
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.