Business Development Executive
|Salary||£31000 - £40000 per annum + Commission|
|Published||10 months ago|
|Contact email||Ross McConville|
Business Development Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality workwear for tradespeople, farmers, and industrial workers. This Business Development Executive role is a proactive, office-based role which involves working with the face-to-face Area Manager/s to grow business with existing customers and win new customers within their respective areas. The Business Development Executive reports directly to the Sales Director.
- Generate a concise snapshot report for existing customers on Sales
- Highlight any key trends and identify opportunities for new product ranges within these existing customers and produce proposals for Area Manager to present at face-to-face appointments
- Liaise daily with each Area Manager within your team regarding their plan for the following working day and arrange 4-6 quality fixed appointments by phone
- Identify prospective customers in the area and arrange appointment for Area Manager
- Send day schedule to each Area Manager for the next day once appointments set
- Record any follow-ups from Area Manager's appointments and action these within one working day (create proposals, quotes, send product images or details by email or post etc.)
- Attend Zoom calls
- Attend monthly sales meeting
- Spend 1-2 days per month with the Area Manager at face-to-face meetings to expand customer knowledge
- Set 4-6 qualified appointments for each Area Manager on a daily basis
- Ensure all actions from Area Manager's appointments are followed through within one working day
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience
- Industry knowledge / experience beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Unswerving commitment to deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make quick evidence-based decisions
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team as required
- The ability to follow up other work colleagues and insist on the maintenance of regular reporting
- Capacity to stay focused on specific tasks
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage their time effectively
- Great customer service skills including negotiating and resolving conflicts with customers as required
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English, and A-level qualifications
- Business qualifications
- Full UK driving licence is desirable but not essential
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus commission.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in Greater Belfast with possible option for hybrid working after probation.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.