Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development Executive will actively drive the next stage of the development, growing global sales across the portfolio. The Business Development Executive will play a central role in developing new sales opportunities, nurturing customer relationships and implementing strategies to drive sales growth within new and existing markets.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities including potential new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Identifying and executing innovative ways to prospect, engage and close new clients.
- Communicating confidently with our customers via phone, email and online channels.
- Building rapport with new and existing customers, gaining a clear understanding of their needs and responding with a plan as to how company will meet these needs.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities to grow existing customer accounts.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and KPI's.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Introducing, demonstrating, and familiarizing customers/potential customers with new/existing products or services, generating interest and excitement.
- Reviewing customer performance.
- Negotiating sales deals with clients.
- Reporting on sales performance as required.
- Attending trade events and exhibitions, industry conferences, and promotional events.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years' sales experience (at least one year of this experience in outbound B2B sales preferable) with the ability to demonstrate significant sales growth.
- Motivated and goal-oriented salesperson with a desire to deliver results.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business.
- Strong degree of PC literacy and high level of proficiency in using all MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills.
- Comfortable, confident and engaging communicator.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in collaboration with the wider Sales and Marketing team as required.
The following would be an advantage but are in no way essential:
- Fluent in a European language.
- Experience developing and nurturing buyer relationships within the retail sector.
- Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £27,000 - £31,000 depending on experience plus Bonus, Staff Discount on Shops, Cinemas, Restaurants and more, Free Parking, On-Site Gym and Opportunities for Learning, Development and Career Progression.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.