Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager role on behalf of a leading logistics company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an established, forward thinking dynamic company. The Business Development Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening the brand.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Gather competitor intelligence
- Provide excellent customer service
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- Logistics industry knowledge would be desirable
- Proven record of delivering profitable revenue growth and development of new major customers
- Passionate, result oriented, self-starter, well-structured, professional with well-developed Negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator, with a positive and pro-active approach to work
- Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
- Determination to succeed
- Commercial awareness
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Business Development Manager role will be based in County Antrim with occasional travel across Ireland and UK.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.