Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The Business Development Manager will support the Automation Division and be initially responsible for activities across existing and new accounts. The Business Development Manager will Initially focus on growing regional business in the UK and Ireland and will be part of the larger Group team which offers the successful candidate unlimited opportunities to progress.
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region.
- Build customer relationships, rapport, and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiations on major projects.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Be familiar with direct to end user selling and capable of building a pipeline efficiently.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis, and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
- Develop and adapt proposals to meet the client needs.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Have proven experience in a Business Development role ideally having worked in or with knowledge of factory automation and robotics
- You must be self-motivated with a track record or exceeding business targets
- Previous experience of establishing and maintaining successful customer partnerships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Valid Passport for travelling
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Business Development Manager role will be based in Derry/Londonderry with option of hybrid or remote.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.