|Published||18 days ago|
Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a cleaning and security services company. The Business Development Manager will have a growth mindset to create an evolving business pipeline by gathering intelligence from both the existing client portfolio and external market intelligence.
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate with the leadership team to define a target plan and lead the pursuit and bid process.
- Strengthen and enhance knowledge of both current and potential client portfolio using internal and external market intelligence.
- Lead internal and external consultative planning sessions to understand opportunities and develop the best solution to maximise revenue.
- Ensure bid, sales and commercial governance.
- Actively contribute towards the achievement of our strategic and operational targets and overall business aims.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 4 years demonstrable track record in a similar role
- A clear and personable communication style with the ability to quickly engage with and influence others, and use creative flair both in presentations and bid submissions
- Excellent organisation and project planning skills
- Ability to handle, challenge and work effectively under pressure
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, particularly in relation to understanding the financial dynamic of existing contracts and the modelling of new opportunities
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- A successful track record of building strong relationships and value-based management
- Ability to use a creative approach to influence at all levels, remove barriers and drive innovation
- Ability to assimilate facts quickly and use to articulate benefits and / or risks both internally and externally
- 3rd level qualification in related discipline or equivalent
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 40,000 depending on experience plus Bonus and Car.
The Business Development Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.