Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: South West of Ireland
Hours of work: 22.5 hours (3 days a week)
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for a part time Business Development Manager to join our team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Business Development Manager position is responsible for growing and developing new business opportunities in the South West of Ireland (Cork, Galway and Limerick). This role will support the Company's sales and expansion strategy in the maintenance and growth of existing and new markets across Staffline Ireland. You will create effective relationships with local business, governmental and community sectors across the island of Ireland.
- Business Development
- Sales Delivery
- Staff Management
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven success
- Experience of management of staff is essential.
- Creation of a sales/employment pipeline within recruitment and/or related employability sectors.
- Successful proven achievements in generating new business leads.
- Proven achievement of exceeding targets and closing new business opportunities
- The ability to build and present sales and marketing pitches confidently.
- Maths and English language Leaving Certificate at Grade C or above
- Excellent negotiation skills as well as a Lateral thinker who is commercial and analytical.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of sales strategies and recent employment and recruitment trends across the island of Ireland.
- Commercial awareness of pricing strategies in relation to tender pipeline opportunities.
- Market share knowledge of recruitment, skills, employability and related sectors across Ireland.
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems.
- Industry related accreditation in sales and marketing and/or a business-related discipline
- Attractive base salary (€40K - €60K pro rata)
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Friday 11th of September 2020 at noon.