Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a market leading distributor and supplier of heating and ventilation products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Business Development Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Deliver against sales and margin targets set for the month/ year.
- Manage and develop the existing Window Fabricator customer network in your designated region/s. Meet with key clients, maintain relationships. Negotiate and close deals.
- Enthusiastically present the company's Window Vent products and services in a professional structured manner to maximize sales within new and existing accounts.
- Present product seminars to architects, consultants and clients.
- Undertake technical site visits with clients including conducting product demonstrations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Preparing detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer need and where required.
- Follow up all outstanding quotations and providing feedback on won or lost opportunities.
- Provide daily updates using CRM on all meetings, presentations and opportunities of note.
- Communicate with customers and departments within company in a clear and timely manner. Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first rate customer service delivery (credit control etc.).
- Undertake sales forecasting and monthly reporting activities to communicate progress.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Develop sales strategies that can be employed against competitors to win business.
- Study and have an acceptable understanding of building regulations, information papers and other legislation that are specific to the industry.
- Regular trips sales trips to Scotland and Southern Ireland are a key requirement for this role.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years experience in B2B sales in construction/ building products is essential
- Experience in fenestration /window/ facade sector is desirable
- Experience with technical product sales desirable
- 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar qualification of relevance)
- Self-motivated with an ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Valid UK Drivers Licence and use of own vehicle
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, car allowance, smartphone, laptop and pension.
The Business Development Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.