Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting a Business Development Manager on behalf of our client who distributes and manufactures Chemicals, Paint & Equipment and Food Ingredients for a large number of leading international producers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, focused and target driven Business Development Manager to join with a highly reputable, well established and expanding organisation. This role is for the Paint & Equipment division.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Manage and develop sales growth with existing clients
- Prepare annual Sales Budgets and regular forward forecasting
- Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy
- Actively manage the sales & gross margins of existing customers
- Work closely with the Customer Service Department & Purchasing Department to expedite orders on behalf of the customer
- Actively manage enquiries & complaints ensuring the customer receives an excellent level of customer service
- Analyse the existing sales function and internal processes from initial contact through to close and all the steps involved
- Keep up to date on new technologies within the market
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of the Market and Division strategy
- Timely completion of Microsoft NAV CRM and other pipeline reporting
- 4 years' experience in Industrial /Powder and/or Protective Coatings
- Degree in technical /life science discipline preferable
- Knowledge of the Coatings Industry plant & equipment preferable
- Proven track record and understanding when it comes to Consultative Selling
- Previous experience doing Paint Specifications
- NACE Certification Preferable
- Proven experience in what it takes to grow the sales team through sales management, coaching, accountability, motivation and leadership
- Possess an entrepreneurial flair providing forward thinking with creative ideas to promote and grow sales
- Solid commercial acumen
- Other skills required:
- Good analytical ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal communications and negotiation skills
- Planning/Time Management
- Familiar and at ease in using Microsoft Office, Word 7 Excel
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 40,000 depending on experience plus bonus and car.
The Business Development Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.