Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a leading web and digital agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, award winning company. The Business Development Manager will lead pitches, support the conversion of opportunities and help to drive the company towards significant revenue growth.
- Meet personal targets on existing revenue streams and build new revenue streams
- Identify new strategic business opportunities and contribute to the business planning process
- Author and manage bids for potential clients in both the Public Sector and the Private Sector
- Liaise with technical personnel in order to understand and meet client requirements and expectations for project delivery and ongoing service
- Present company, its ethos and its capabilities in a highly professional manner
- Work closely with the other teams in company to help maximise opportunities across the business
- Complete Account Management and relationship building tasks for key clients
- Help develop, implement and assess marketing campaigns for specific products and services
- Attend industry events and business networking groups to assist in developing company's market profile
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous experience in a business development manager role is essential, ideally gained within a web, digital marketing, IT-related, software, managed services or telecoms environment
- Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Ability to identify and develop opportunities in order to maximise revenue potential
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission and structured career development plan, Car allowance, Employee pension scheme, Employee perk and benefits scheme, Remote & Flexible working provisions.
The Business Development Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.