Business Development Manager
Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: West of Ireland
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Ireland. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Business Development Manager position is responsible for growing and developing new volume business opportunities in the Republic of Ireland. This role will support the Company's Sales and Expansion strategy in the maintenance and growth of existing and new markets across Staffline Ireland. You will create effective relationships with local business, governmental and community sectors across the island of Ireland.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Develops and implements new business sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for the identification of tender opportunities in ROI and assisting in submission.
- Responsible for client visits, preparing presentations and proposals
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- To promote and deliver the Company's Ethic's and Values
- Minimum 5 years business development of recruitment sectors.
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven success.
- Experience of developing sales staff.
- Able to demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role
- Able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining effective business relationships at a senior level
- Creation of a sales/employment pipeline within recruitment.
- Proven achievement of exceeding targets and closing new business opportunities
- The ability to build and present sales and marketing pitches confidently
- Leaving Cert or above
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
Benefits (Health care and Pension)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 27th of January 2021 at noon.