Business Developer Cork
Our Client is a holistic service provider with innovative, sustainable and digital rental solutions and contributes to a healthier and safer future. The range is divided into products and services in the areas of Workwear, Cleanrooms, Hygiene, Floor Care, and Healthcare.
Our Client currently employees around 300 people in 5 locations and the group operates within 15 countries throughout Europe, employing around 11,000 employees with a turnover of over 1.1 Billion.
Are you a sales professional with an unmistakable instinct for winning new business and an appetite for success? If so, we have an excellent opportunity in which you can fully exploit your strengths as a leader.
With an entrepreneurial instinct you will be responsible and accountable for hunting out new business opportunities by researching, planning, qualifying, obtaining, and developing new sales opportunities, to achieve and exceed agreed targets.
- Utilising a consultative selling process to propose and sell a valued business-service, which does not have the tangibility of a product.
- Develop, build and close a pipeline of business by proactively identifying and initiating relationships with new customers and accurate tracking within our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Strong focus on research, analysing industry trends and market developments, as well as being commercially aware.
- Grow the product portfolio by Identifying up selling and cross selling opportunities within the existing customer base.
We are looking for:
We are looking for someone that has an entrepreneurial mind-set who enjoys the thrill of being successful, identifying and winning new opportunities, with a strong desire and hunger to close deals.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering against new business growth target with a proven track record in a strategic hunter sales role
- Experienced in researching new opportunities and reaching out to new potential clients with a consultative sales approach
- Proficient in building and closing a pipeline
- Methodical in their approach, organised and is commercially savvy.
If this a role for you or you would like futher information, please email email@example.com or call 0214318277