Business Development Manager
- To meet targets as agreed with the Commercial Contracts Manager and Chief Training & Contracts Officer.
- To make appointments with potential clients, write proposals and secure sales.
- Manage the invoicing of clients and, in conjunction with the finance department, ensuring that these are paid.
- Develop internal links and relationships to ensure businesses receive the most professional front line service.
- To work with colleagues in other business facing departments to ensure that all employer relationships are maximised.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm and Friday 45 am to 3.30 pm. Hours may vary to suit the requirements of the post(s) from time to time. Flexible working hours.
Essential Assessment Criteria
- Have a minimum of 2 years sales experience or experience in employer engagement with a proven success record.
- Hold a minimum of a HNC/HND qualification.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a results-oriented environment including delivering on targets.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to progress several tasks simultaneously and maintain timescales, including when working under pressure.
- Hold a current driving licence and access to a car or have access to a form of transport that will enable the post-holder to fulfil the role in full.
Desirable Assessment Criteria
- Have excellent communication skills including listening and questioning technique.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Be IT literate in all Microsoft packages and some experience in contact management software.
- Rates of pay £16.70 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.