Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a leading telecoms company built on high performance mobile and fixed line connectivity solutions for clients across the globe. The Business Development Manager role is field based, working with the Account Management function to develop pipeline and successfully achieve sales targets in relation to legacy to IP migration opportunities.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building relationships with new clients
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Achieve monthly volume target (Connections)
- Achieve monthly value monthly targets (GP)
- Proactively work closely with Account Management team to identify additional opportunities
- Self-Generate and attend business appointments
- Develop a sustainable pipeline of 'winnable' opportunities
- Develop strategic understanding of each opportunity, including, size, turnover, org chart, key stakeholders, objectives, decision making process
- Positively promote wider product portfolio within all customer meetings
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Ensure company CRM is kept up to date at all time
- Gain full understanding of competitive landscape
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- 3 years sales/business development experience working within telecoms environment
- Proven track record of performing to targets
- Demonstrable knowledge of PBX, Cloud, Voice, Data and Connectivity solutions
- Demonstrate ability to self-generate opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team and with a virtual regional team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Full driving licence and access to a car
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus bonus OTE £30K - £35K and car allowance.
The Business Development Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.