Business Development Manager
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: West Coast of Ireland, Galway
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island of Ireland as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. Staffline is an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island and a permanent workforce of around 160 employees and, plus an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. While the role is primarily based in our Galway office, the Business Development Manager position will be responsible for growing and developing new high-volume business opportunities in the West Coast of Ireland. This role will support the Company's Sales and Expansion strategy in the maintenance and growth of existing and new markets across Staffline Ireland. You will create effective relationships with local business, governmental and community sectors across the island of Ireland.
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Develops and implements new business sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Identification of volume sales opportunities, temp and perm
- Responsibility of collating competitor analysis to identify opportunities, renewal dates and competitor USP and collateral
- Support the sales team in collating sales / marketing collateral to promote the Staffline brand.
- Responsibility for the identification of tender opportunities in ROI and assisting bid team in submission
- Responsibility for client visits, preparing presentations and proposals and ensuring follow up
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities
- Representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company's profile and optimise all business development opportunities
- Minimum 5 years business development of recruitment sectors
- Experience of developing sales staff
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven success
- Demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role
- Creation of a sales/employment pipeline within recruitment
- Successful proven achievements in generating new business leads
- Proven achievement of exceeding targets and closing new business opportunities
- The ability to build and present sales and marketing pitches confidently
- Leaving Cert or above
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Knowledge of sales strategies and recent employment and recruitment trends across the island of Ireland
- Commercial awareness of pricing strategies in relation to tender pipeline opportunities
- Market share knowledge of recruitment, skills, employability and related sectors across Ireland
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems
- Business or Marketing Degree
- Recruitment Professional Qualifications
The role will be based in our Galway office however travel will be required.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Commission Structure
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Hybrid working Policy
- Pension scheme
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity
- Annual recognition Awards
- Recognised industry Qualification (NRF)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 22nd of December 2021 at 4pm.